Terms & Conditions

GENERAL TERMS: Minimum order of US $500.00 applies for all sales (For exceptions, please talk to R S Brothers LLC and get approval). Full payment must be paid prior to shipment. You may place the order via E-Mail, Fax / Mail.

PRICING INFORMATION; AVAILABILITY DISCLAIMER : All prices are mentioned in US Dollars and are subject to change without any prior notice. Invoice will reflect any change in prices. You can get price quote by E-Mail or Fax. Once you place the order, we will e-mail you in 24-48 hours with a confirmation letter along with payment instructions (Total cost including shipping charges). Customs charge is Buyers’ responsibility. We are not responsible of any customs/tax/duty and other related fees. Please check Customs Regulation in your country for detailed information. We accept wire transfer or LC. Seller reserves the right to make adjustments to pricing, Products offerings for reasons including, but not limited to, changing market conditions, Product discontinuation, Product unavailability, manufacturer price changes, supplier price changes and errors in advertisements. All orders are subject to Product availability. Therefore, Seller cannot guarantee that it will be able to fulfill Customer’s orders. Any quote or estimates provided by Seller are for planning purposes only.

applied. Yet, at the Buyers’ request, we will do C & F (Cost & Freight) shipping. We expect 90% of payment on receipt of PO confirmation and the remaining 10% on readiness of goods for shipping. Your orders will be shipped directly from manufacturers in USA or from their authorized dealers or their own plants in other part of the world to your shipping address within 5-7 working days of receiving your full payment confirmation. Orders larger than 12 feet length need to be shipped via sea. Other orders maybe shipped via sea or air as requested by the buyer. We will not be responsible for any delay in delivery related to unforeseen events and circumstances such as natural disasters. On all export orders, legal title and responsibility for goods is transferred to the buyer at shipping point, or warehouse. Charges for postage, insurance, shipping, special consular certification, export documentation, legalization and/or special packing will be added to your invoice.

The shipping methods normally used and estimated delivery times are:

Air Express (Courier) = 5 to 7 working days     Air Freight = 5 to 10 working days

Air Parcel Post = 3 to 6 weeks       Ocean Freight = 4 to 6 weeks

Estimated delivery times do not include customs clearance. We reserve the right to choose the best shipping method for an order based on the country of destination, the weight and the contents of the order, unless you specify which shipping method you prefer.

PRODUCT/ CONTAINER AVIALABILITY: Our Suppliers are located in various parts of US. Therefore, products not in stock will take approximately 5 to 7 business days for shipping. Also, in the event of container unavailability, same 5-7 business days applies.

PRODUCT CERTIFICATION: Certified Material Test Reports are $40.00 Per Line Item in-general. Typical C of C’s are available at no charge.

PURCHASE & WARRANTY INFORMATION: Please inspect carefully any and all shipment you receive from us. All items are guaranteed to be in good condition. In the event of visible damage, we should be notified within 2 days. Sales are final after 30 days.

RETURNING MERCHANDISE: All returns must be pre-authorized by R S Brothers, LLC. Only items that are damaged before receiving maybe returned in the original packaging and sealed. Returned units are subject to a restocking fee of 12% or more.. of outright value plus Re certification fee, if applicable. All returns need to be pre-authorized with RMA #. Exchange fees are not refundable. Quotes are subject to prior sale.

By signing this document, I agree with the Export Terms and Conditions set forth above.

Name (Print) ___________________________ Signature ___________________________ Date: ______________




Phone +1.914.309.2508